<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Indrap Learning Limited | Walter Chang | Activity</title>
	<link>https://pdl.indrap.org/members/walterchang/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://pdl.indrap.org/members/walterchang/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Walter Chang.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sun, 11 Oct 2026 16:41:05 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1f4fdd55a76d19e6a2f8dafe55ec7161</guid>
				<title>Walter Chang replied to the topic Esperienze reali con i bonus cashback: protezione o semplice incentivo? in the forum Competency Based Training For TB Surge And Laboratory Staff</title>
				<link>https://pdl.indrap.org/forums/topic/esperienze-reali-con-i-bonus-cashback-protezione-o-semplice-incentivo/#post-185027</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 19 Dec 2025 13:51:17 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Alla fine, il cashback non è né buono né cattivo in assoluto. Tutto dipende da come viene applicato e da come il giocatore lo interpreta. Confrontare esperienze reali aiuta a distinguere le offerte realmente utili da quelle solo apparentemente vantaggiose.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">729376838bf32f087134c14eadb0280f</guid>
				<title>Walter Chang started the topic Looking for Royalty-Free Bird Photos: Help! in the forum Competency Based Training For TB Surge And Laboratory Staff</title>
				<link>https://pdl.indrap.org/forums/topic/looking-for-royalty-free-bird-photos-help/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 09 May 2024 16:03:26 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey everyone! I&#8217;m putting together a presentation for my birdwatching club, and I&#8217;m on the hunt for some high-quality bird photos. Ideally, I&#8217;d like them to be royalty-free so I can use them without any copyright issues. Anyone have any recommendations for good stock photo websites with a decent selection of bird images?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>