Topic

Home Forums Competency Based Training For TB Surge And Laboratory Staff Best LinkedIn Automation Tool for Podcast Outreach?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    User AvatarFernando Garsia
    Participant

I’ve just started a podcast and want to use LinkedIn to find potential guests, but messaging people one by one is taking too long. I’ve heard automation tools can speed this up, but I’m concerned about staying within LinkedIn’s guidelines. Has anyone used automation tools for outreach without getting flagged? Any tips or tool suggestions would be really helpful!

User AvatarStefan Hoffman
    Participant

You know how annoying it can be to spend hours manually messaging people on LinkedIn, right? I was in that boat until I came across top linkedin automation tool at https://snov.io/linkedin-automation-tools . What sold me was how effortlessly it manages outreach tasks for you—sending connection requests, follow-ups, and even tracking engagement all in one place. I actually found the site while I was scrolling through a blog about lead generation, and it was mentioned as a top pick. I gave it a try, and honestly, it’s been a lifesaver for keeping up with my LinkedIn network without getting overwhelmed. Definitely worth a look if you’re trying to save time.

User AvatarKelly Nixon
    Participant

Thank you so much for sharing this! I’ve been overwhelmed trying to manage all my LinkedIn outreach manually, and it’s great to know there’s a tool that handles everything so smoothly. Your experience really puts it into perspective, and I love how it tracks engagement too. It sounds like a huge time-saver, and I’m definitely going to check it out. Your recommendation came at the perfect time!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.