Topic

Home Forums Competency Based Training For TB Surge And Laboratory Staff Tips to Move Email from MBOX to Outlook PST with Simplified Process

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    User Avatarrashmi prakash
    Participant

For a long time, I have been searching for a perfect solution to move email from MBOX to Outlook PST. But I did not find any perfect way that can easily transfer my emails from MBOX to Outlook with attachments. If you have any proper method to do the same, then please recommend me.
    In this helpful article, we will learn about how can I transfer email from MBOX to Outlook including attachments by using best method – perfect one is expertise solution – MBOX to PST Converter.
    Moving Email from MBOX to Outlook using Expertise Solution
    Use CubexSoft MBOX to PST Converter – a proficient tool that helps you to efficiently move email from Thunderbird MBOX to Outlook PST format along with all emails, emails formatting, meta-header details, layout and attachments in an accurate manner. By using the solution you can transfer large number of files from Thunderbird MBOX mailbox to Outlook PST in a single migration process without any issue. It supports not only Thunderbird email client even it supports all MBOX based email client like Eudora, Apple Mail, Entourage, SeaMonkey, Spicebird, Entourage, The Bat and many more. You can effortlessly use this software and successfully achieve the entire process of Thunderbird to Outlook on all Windows Operating Systems such as Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, etc.
    Working Process of MBOX to PST Converter:
    Step 1. Launch MBOX to PST Converter on your machine
    Step 2. Click on Add Files/Add Folder button to add MBOX files for conversion
    Step 3. Choose output format as PST to save MBOX files into Outlook PST format
    Step 4. Then click on Start and choose destination location where you want to save the resultant files. Click on OK button and then continue.
    Step 5. After some time a new Window will display showing message of “Conversion Done Successfully”.
    Step 6. Then click on OK to accomplish the process.
    Recommendation: Free MBOX to PST Converter
    For user’s evaluation, the MBOX to PST Converter program provides free trial edition that works as well as its license edition. With help of the free edition of MBOX to PST Converter, you can test the entire working of the software while moving 25 emails from MBOX to Outlook including attachments. For batch migration of MBOX emails to Outlook, you need to buy license edition of MBOX Converter software.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.