Topic

Home Forums Competency Based Training For TB Surge And Laboratory Staff What’s the ideal directory for a service-based business?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    User AvatarFernando Garsia
    Participant

I’ve been working as a personal trainer for a few years now, and while I have a solid client base, I’d like to expand and bring in new clients. I’ve been considering listing my services in an online directory, but I want to make sure I choose one that will really help me stand out in a crowded market. Ideally, I’m looking for a directory that’s known for connecting people with trusted, professional service providers. Any recommendations on where I should list my business?

User AvatarStefan Hoffman
    Participant

After my water heater broke down, I was in a bit of a panic because I had no idea who to call. I didn’t want to spend hours searching online, so I asked around in a neighborhood group, and someone pointed me to a directory for Plumbers in Prince George, BC. I gave it a try, and it was such a relief! The site had a clear list of local plumbers, and I was able to find someone nearby who specialized in water heaters. The whole process was super quick, and within a few hours, I had a plumber scheduled. I appreciated how the directory was focused on Prince George, making it easier to find trusted businesses in the area. If you ever need a plumber fast, I’d definitely suggest checking there first—it saved me time and a lot of stress.

User AvatarKelly Nixon
    Participant

Thank you for this suggestion! I was in a similar situation recently and had no idea where to turn. The directory you mentioned sounds like a huge help, especially when you’re short on time and need someone reliable. I’m glad to know there’s a quick and easy way to find local plumbers without having to sift through endless options. I’ll definitely keep this in mind for future issues—it sounds like it could save a lot of hassle!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.